Missed one of our workouts? No problem! Do this sample workout instead. It’s very similar to what we do at bootcamp!
*Use a set of medium dumbbells for most of these.
- Warmup with fast walk, jumping jacks or stairs for 3-5minutes.
- 20 pushups and then 40 reverse lunges or walking lunges if you have the space (use weights if you want to make it harder) – repeat both sets
- 12-15 shoulder presses overhead + a wall sit for 60-90 seconds -repeat both sets
- 12-15 Bent over rows (keep your back flat and squeeze your shoulder blades) + 30 “Froggers”: http://youtu.be/UsOlMBzKYsM – Repeat both sets
- 12-15 Bicep Curls + 15 burpees. Repeat both sets.
- 30 kneeling glute raises on each leg (use a weight to make it harder): http://youtu.be/UFTnj9aRjv4 Repeat both sides for 2 sets total.
- 30 crunches on a stability ball (big ball) or Bosu. If you don’t have either – do V-ups on the floor instead.
- Alternate 25 heel raises (heels to ceiling) and 25 toe touches. repeat for 2 sets.
- Plank with alternating leg/arm raises for 1 minute: http://youtu.be/boZYMYq9qG4