Please check out our FAQ’s below before your first workout with us:
When, Where and What
- When: Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00-7:00pm
- Where: We meet along Sabine Street – along the hiking/biking trail along Buffalo Bayou under the Sabine Street bridge.
- What: Classes meet 3x a week (1-hour each) and we typically meet at least one Saturday a month (we sometimes do free Saturday classes all spring/summer). Additional makeups may be added to account for rain (see below for weather policy).
How Much Does it Cost?
- It’s Free to try. Just show up ready to sweat and the first session is on us!
- After the first free session we have several pricing options:
- $20 per class for a drop-in
- $100 for our monthly package (3 classes a week plus any Saturday makeups or special classes)
* Note: For the lastest update on pricing and specials check our Shop page.
- We also offer a $150 punch card (aka “Bomb Pass”). You get 10 classes for $150 to use within a 3-month period.
Do You Offer Coupons or Discounts?
- We offer discounts and coupons regularly so email us and we’ll send you our latest newsletter and also be sure to check our blog and our Facebook page because we usually post specials there.
- We offer a 6-month package for $90/month which is a $60 savings! This plan is guaranteed to get you a hot body!
What Do I Need To Bring?
Bring a towel, water, a mat (for abs and sometimes a little yoga), and either a resistance band or a medium set of dumbbells (we recommend 8lb’s to 12’lbs). We have more details about this in our Welcome Packet that you should download (over on the right side of this page). We do a lot of body weight exercises and also Cari and Carrie occasionally bring extra equipment such as weight plates, sandbags and kettlebells.
What Kind of People Take Bombshell Bootcamp? What if I’m Not In Shape?!
We have a mix of all ages and levels that attend camp! Our average age is probably late 20’s but we have some girls in their early 20’s, some in their 30’s and even a few regulars in their 40’s, 50’s and early 60’s! If you have an injury – that’s fine too. We can give you some modifications based on your injury and we most always do total body workouts – so if you can’t work out one body part that’s fine…you’ll still get in a great workout! If you haven’t worked out in a long time – that’s fine too! Our group is a mix of fitness levels and most of the workouts we do are timed based (like doing 60 seconds of squats) vs. rep based (in case you can’t finish 20 pushups, etc.) so you won’t stick out like a sore thumb! Be prepared to make friends because we have a super friendly group and everyone encourages one another! We also do happy hours and fun events every month or so!
- The workouts will be a mix of cardio (hills, stairs, plyometrics + other drills) and strength training (using bands, weights and your own body weight).
- The camp is for all-levels and all ages.
- If you have an injury or concern, just let us know and we will customize the workout to your level and ability.
Can Guys Come?
What if It Rains?
Most of our bootcampers are troopers and don’t mind working out in a little rain. Besides – it’s not like anyone ever left bootcamp dry!! If it is raining – we usually meet under the Sabine Bridge, so be sure to look for us there. Here is our general rule:
Heavy storm + lightning = we do NOT meet.
Light rain + no lightning = we DO meet.
We’ll post an update on our Facebook page close to 5:30pm on days that the weather is bad. We know many of you have to make the call close to 5pm to beat traffic. But, we suggest you always plan on coming and then if the weather is bad when you get there and we aren’t meeting (rare) – just hit the gym or do a home workout during that same time (6-7pm)!
How Do I Sign Up?
Do You Offer Refunds?
What Is Your Slogan?
”Lose The Fat, Win The War”! – It plays into the Bombshell Bootcamp war metaphor. We are fighting to win the war….the battle of the bulge ; )
Where Is It Again?
Sabine Street Location:
Our meeting location is along Buffalo Bayou at Sabine Street Bridge! We meet at the bottom of the stairs at the northeast corner (below Sabine Street Lofts) and that is our “Base”. The physical address is 170 Sabine St, Houston, TX 77007.
For Parking: Park along the bridge if you can find a spot (obey parking signs….they do tow!) or you can park in the Fonde Recreation Center parking or at the very east side of the Sabine Street Lofts (you can then walk down the walkway along the bayou to get to base).
Hermann Park Location:
Our meeting location is the Miller Outdoor Theater Box Office! The physical address is 6000 Hermann Park Drive, Houston, TX 77030.
For Parking: You can park along some of the streets nearby (there are meters). Free parking is available at the large central parking lot in front of the Houston Zoo, near Miller Outdoor Theatre, and at the Houston Garden Center. Free parking is also available at the golf course clubhouse located at the corner of Almeda and MacGregor and at the Bayou Parkland Pavilion. A for-pay parking garage is available at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Please note, Parking Lot C, previously accessible off Hermann Park Drive across from Miller Outdoor Theatre, has been replaced with a new lot located off Hermann Drive with entrances at Crawford and Jackson Streets.
Want To Find Out More?
Follow us online for sample workouts, camp details, tips and more!